From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Caputo via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 2:40 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Bob Caputo <bcap...@firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Re: Distilled Spirits

FM Global has a standard for this specifically.  I recommend downloading it
from their website.  Great information that might provide guidance for you.

Bob Caputo, CFPS
President
American Fire Sprinkler Association
p:      214-349-5965 ext124
w:      firesprinkler.org <http://firesprinkler.org/>
 <https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
<https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

“The enemy of change and leadership isn’t a ‘no,’ it’s a ‘not yet.’ ‘Not yet’
is the safest, easiest way to forestall change.” – Seth Godin