From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Mike Morey via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 7:59 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Mike Morey <mmo...@shambaugh.com>
Subject: RE: Liquor above 20% Alcohol Containers less than 1.3 gallons

Maybe I missed it but what is the container material inside the box?  I'm
guessing not metal as I think there are criteria for metal but plastic/glass
require rack storage with one of the in-rack "schemes" to make most
configurations work.  All the ones I've done recently were based on rack
storage and a quick look doesn't show a lot of solid pile/palletized options.

Mike Morey
CFPS 3229 . NICET S.E.T. 123677
Project Manager . Fire Protection Group
Shambaugh & Son, LP an EMCOR Company
7614 Opportunity Drive . Fort Wayne, IN . 46825 direct 260.487.7824 /  cell
260.417.0625 /  fax 260.487.7991 email mmo...@shambaugh.com