From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Prahl, Craig/GVL via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2022 9:17 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Prahl, Craig/GVL <craig.pr...@jacobs.com>; Bob Caputo
<bcap...@firesprinkler.org>; tston...@comcast.net
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: INDOOR SPORTS FACILITY FIELD HOUSE

Take it a step farther.  You need to look at all the various areas within the
building.  For multi-use buildings, you can have various levels of hazards
under one roof.  This is one reason why you can't use the annex as an end-all
of occupancies.

Tall, open areas need to be looked at differently than standard height 8-10 ft
areas.

Look at your sprinkler listings. A sprinkler Listed for LH may have a ceiling
height limitation.

Don't ya just love the wild and wooly world of fire protection?  😊

Craig Prahl | Jacobs | Group Lead/SME – Fire Protection |
craig.pr...@jacobs.com | www.jacobs.com

1041 East Butler Road   Greenville, South Carolina  29606

CONTACT BY: email or MS TEAMS