Given those two choices, I'd say a showroom is pretty devoid of fully
fueled cars and that they are spaced far enough apart for customers to
easily navigate around. An FD apparatus bay is filled with fully fueled
vehicles that are started in the bay. The bay also contains lots of
ancillary gear. I'd say a bay is closer to a repair garage than a showroom.