Scot,

Thank you for your thoughtful diatribe expressing a common sense viewpoint
of societal norms and the proclivities of the federal government. That
said, this is a fire protection (and predominately) fire sprinkler forum
and as such, the content and submittals should be related to the point.
While insightful, your political point of view is out of place, and I
invite you to post such thoughts elsewhere, as they do not belong on the
sprinkler forum.

Thank you for the compliment and for your participation, which will
continue to be welcomed, provided we can keep posts related to primary
industry topics.

Best regards,

Bob

*Bob Caputo, CFPS*

*President*

*American Fire Sprinkler Association*

c:     760-908-7753

p:

214-349-5965 ext124

w:

firesprinkler.org

<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

*Our new address is 1410 East Renner Rd., Suite 150, Richardson, TX 75082*

*Advanced Sprinkler Hydraulic Calculations*

Take a deep dive into advanced hydraulic principles for standpipe systems,
fire pump assemblies, and water storage tanks. Learn more and register for
the May 3-5 class here
<https://www.firesprinkler.org/programs/advanced-sprinkler-hydraulic-calculations-workshop/>
.