With all due respect Rick, I have had Fire Departments very concerned about
the residual pressure being greater than 100 psi for safety.

Sizing PRV's is not the easiest part of a standpipe design. If you are in a
jurisdiction that requires flow testing and recording the pressures prior
to the final inspection (as it should be per NFPA 14), guessing could cost
a lot of money to correct.

Greg McGahan

*Genesis Fire Services, LLC*

*4912 Glover Lane. Milton, FL **32570*