On 05/28/2015 08:03 PM, Ben Gorman wrote:
Installed a fresh copy of Anaconda, launched Spyder, then ran the following

|import  pandasas  pd
import  numpyas  np

train=  pd.read_csv('/Users/Ben/Documents/Kaggle/Titanic/train.csv')
train|

which gave me the errors

|//anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pandas/core/format.py:1969:
RuntimeWarning:  invalid value encounteredin  greater
   has_large_values=  (abs_vals>  1e8).any()
//anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pandas/core/format.py:1970:
RuntimeWarning:  invalid value encounteredin  less
   has_small_values=  ((abs_vals<  10  **  (-self.digits))  &
//anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pandas/core/format.py:1971:
RuntimeWarning:  invalid value encounteredin  greater
   (abs_vals>  0)).any()|

|(although the dataframe did print after these errors). Why am I seeing
this and what should I do? I do not get these errors when I run the same
code in an Ipython Notebook.|

Are you using the same version of Pandas/numpy in the Spyder case as in the IPython Notebook case.

|Also posted this on StackOverlow
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30519487/pandas-error-invalid-value-encountered>.|

Thanks!

Adrian Klaver