Ok, I'm trying that now. The result is that it tries to delete all of the
tables out of "prototype" and create them all again with no specific schema
set. Creating them without a specific schema is what I want, but this patch
is useless if it just deletes and creates everything. I think I need more
than just include_object to do this.  I need to change the way it compares
reflected tables to ones in the metadata.  If it ignored the schema when
comparing table names, it would work.

I could do what you have described earlier in this thread and create a
metadata that explicitly names the schema each table is in, but then the
migration it outputs would also explicitly name the schemas.  How can I get
the migration to not explicitly name the prototype schema?