Hello,

I started out migrating my db schema forward using Alembic, and without any
constraint naming convention. That caused constraints to be named using
MySQL’s default naming. Alas, now I added a naming convention (see doc here
<http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/constraints.html#constraint-naming-conventions>)

which is different than the db’s naming.

So now I face a mix of current db-style constraint names, and new
convention-stale constraint names. That’ll cause me a headache.

What is the recommended way of renaming all existing constraint names? Is
dropping/creating them the only way, or did I fail finding a
“rename_constraint()” function in Alembic?

Thanks!
Jens