Looking to use Alembic to manage migrations.

We currently have different database names in each environment, so for dev,
test and prod we have db_dev, db_test and db_prod respectively.

Is this database naming scheme going to be compatible with Alembic or am I
better off looking to drop the environment suffix?

Thanks, Scott