I'd like to integrate Alembic into a project that is mostly driven by the
Pyramid framework.

In my use-case, Pyramid is driven by two or more different configuration
files, such as:

    example_development.ini
    example_production.ini

The relevant difference between them is the sqlalchemy url - which can
point to different databases and even different database drivers.  Then
there are the test systems.

What is the most-correct/easiest/best way of integrating alembic in this
situation?

Is it possible to somehow declare the sqlalchemy url in the my pyramid .ini
files, then have a single simple alembic file reference that?