Hi,
we have one Postgres DB with multiple schemes:

   1. general (one schema, contains users and some common and data shared
   between clients/clusters)
   2. client schemes: c_client_1, c_client_2, c_client_3, etc. (all clients
   have same table layout, and have some access to general schema)
   3. cluster schemes: cl_cluster_1, cl_cluster_2, cl_cluster_3, etc. (all
   clusters have same table layout, and have some access to general schema)

Basically, I want to find the best possible way to handle migrations -
preferably using one env.py/alembic.ini. Each client/cluster should have
its migration table in its own schema and general has its own migration
table in general schema. Client and cluster will share base class with.

What I noticed is when using schema_translation_map, table layout is
detected OK, but when I run migration next time, it does not detect changes
in tables, but entire tables again. I guess it is due
schema_translation_map is not used then.

Thank you in advance.

Regards