Hello,

as a lazy Python scripting dilettant who's looking for a persistence
framework for database applications, I was wondering whether SQLAlchemy does
transparently ensure that all transactions will always be as ACID as the
underlying database (PostgreSQL in my case) allows. Among others, whether it
reliably ensures that e.g. the objects in memory and the records in the
database are always consistent themselves and in sync with each other,
especially with multiple concurrent clients in a client-server application.

Just because I don't want to have to take care of all this "transaction
management" myself, as this is complete rocket-science to me...

TIA,

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller

--