im playing around with the docs to put the "one page" idea back there,
and im noticing the page is so enormous my browser cant navigate the
page anyway (also with the 0.2 docs)...is that what you really want ?

might be nicer if someone wants to work on Markdown->PDF, possibly by
way of LaTeX or  something like that (since the content for the docs
exists in markdown format).