Hi there,

There was a question on IRC yesterday on how to map a graph (as in nodes and edges) with SA. I didn't have much time to dwell on this but this was a start: http://paste.ufsoft.org/90

I was curious if someone has done this successfully? The problem I have with the above is that the "viewonly" property _lower_neighbours isn't updated until the session is clear()ed and the object is reloaded. Is there a way to refresh a specific relation?

Now that I think about this, it would have been alot easier to create a directed graph and just create edges in both directions for an undirected one.

Arnar