I have a versioned repository of SQL DDL that I'd like to convert to
versioned sqlalchemy models, using the Table(...,autoload=True)
feature.

I suspect it may be a lossy operation to do so, but in the interest of
table documentation, is there a way to render the Table.__repr__() with
for example the sqlalchemy class Integer in place of the object
instance <sqlalchemy.databases.postgres.PGInteger object at ... >

  Table('product_items',
  BoundMetaData(),
  Column('id',
    <sqlalchemy.databases.postgres.PGInteger object at 0xb75eaf6c>,
    key='id',
    primary_key=False,
    nullable=True,
    default=PassiveDefault(<sqlalchemy.sql._TextClause object at
0xb75eaf8c>),
    onupdate=None),
  (...)

I can see from this Column's example that there would be a similar
issue with the _TextClause __repr__(). I'd need to render the python
necessary to create the column to achieve my objective.

Thanks for any advice.