Hi friends!

What is problem? Let see, I have developing one GUI application that's
no more that database frontend. Users has ability to add/edit/delete
data into database through GUI forms. As I understand if two users start
working with the same data at same time it can lead to big trouble, e.g.
user One has open entry to edit it, but user Two has delete it same
time. So my task is to make some kind of restrictions for a things like
above I describe.

Excuse me, but I luck knowledge about databases/SQLAlchemy and don't
know how I can solve above problem.

Thanks in advance!

--
Basil Shubin