On 12/8/06, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok, dont change anything in turbogears yet.  i think i have fixed the
> problem, please try out rev 2133.  ticket #387 explains the issue.

Well, I've made the changes already to work with the current release
of SQLAlchemy and I'll revert them once the fix that you've added here
has been tested and added to the latest SA release.

I'll run some tests with SA's trunk and see if this fixes the problem
without using the SingletonThreadPool.

Thanks again for getting this fixed so quickly.

Lee

--
Lee McFadden

blog: http://www.splee.co.uk