On 12/9/06, flyingfrog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> SQLAlchemy lets you define separately DB code and python classes, but
> then you hve a real duplication. And to use database functionalities
> you always need to access session objects or connections, making
> sql-like queries. And i don't want that.

Unless Hibernate has changed almost entirely in the past two years
(when I was last using it), you used session objects to control which
of your objects were currently being managed by the ORM and you used
OQL to query the database. I'd certainly be interested to see some
examples of how it works now to see how it has changed...