>     Mike> yeah, still waiting for someone to show me some easy
>     Mike> non-commercial library that can create a decent PDF out of either
>     Mike> markdown, or HTML, or whatever...
>
> Why not load the HTML into a web browser, print it, but select "Save as PDF"
> instead of completing the print?  Are there distribution restrictions on
> such output?

Do you know a way to do that programmatically? Otherwise it would add
quite a bit of work to the usual docs release process, which Michael
has automated pretty successfully so far.

And even if there was a way to do that programmatically, it still
wouldn't look as good as the PDF output of a script specifically
designed to format Markdown (or HTML or whatever) into PDF.

--
Robin Munn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]