Hi Mike,

I've been lurking here in the shadows for a while...this particular topic looks
very interesting to me and I'd love to upgrade to HEAD to try it out. However,
I'm wondering what the risk factor is in doing that? Have there been any other
major (potentially destabilizing) changes lately? I'm using r2168 right now,
and it's been very stable. I've upgraded to HEAD quite a few times over the
past year and I've always been impressed with (1) the overall stability of SA
and (2) speed with which bugs were fixed when they are found. I'm just asking
for a general idea of how stable you feel the trunk is right now. Don't worry,
I'll take responsibility for my actions and will in no way hold you responsible
for anything that may occur if I decide to upgrade right now--just looking for
a general indicator. Thanks.

~ Daniel