On Jan 23, 2007, at 12:34 PM, Michele Petrazzo wrote:

> Michael Bayer wrote:
>> ive heard of this one already, which is why the option is turned off.
>>  unfortunately I cant reproduce that here, so until someone wants
>> to figure out whats going on with that, not sure what I can do.
>
> Tell me what I have to do. Here I have debian etch and pg 8.1.(the
> last
> deb package)
> I don't know if it can help, but a:
> print key, self.props
> at line 622 (so before the error), show me: 0 {}

youd have to crack open the code in postgres.reflecttable() and step
through it, either using a debugger like pdb or just using print
statements to print out the result rows being received from the
system tables, and look at the column values to see why they do not
match what is expected, why the values change when server side
cursors are used vs. client side.