> which leads to the next thing, it would be extremely helpful if you
> converted this program to work as a regular SA unit test so i can
> check it in somewhere (i.e. using testbase.AssertMixin or
> testbase.ORMTest as a base class).  definitely stick to the "nested
> loops" style of testing all the cases, it would be madness to make
> a 300 meg source file (like that generation script does).

ok. u have the "AB_all" already, i won't pull it anymore.
It combines:
 - poly/non-poly (default poly==inh)
 - no-inh, tableinh, concrete-inh.
 - instances of A,B referring None, self, the other one, and other
instances of same type/s.
 - lazy/eager for non-self-referential cases

Is it of any use to add single-table-inheritance? Once i get there i
may add it too.
btw it can generate separate files per case as well as one huge file.

For the ABC_all, looping is all ok, but it's somewhat more tricky to
keep plain SA, the mappers get extremely entangled with if's and
elses. So far i'm using my declarative-sawrapper to issue proper SA
calls, but something seems wrong with it and/or with the
source-generation, as some cases fail in the looping but then do not
fail as separate generated source...

later
svil