Hi iain

On 2/5/07, iain duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Below is my code in case someone has time to look at it. At the moment it
> works to get
> article.ordering as a list instead of one field. Is there a way to tell it
> that this is only supposed to be one item?

uselist is your friend..  :)

Try this:

# mapper for PageArticleAssoc
mapper( PageArticleAssoc, page_article_table,
   primary_key= [ page_article_table.c.page_id,
page_article_table.c.article_id ],
   properties={
       'article' : relation(Article, lazy=False, uselist=False),
       'page' : relation(Page, lazy=False, uselist=False),
   }
)