Thanks for the tips, however I mean this DB we have is pure objects,
there are no tables. So there isn't much of a logical leap to strap
python on top of it, however you can't use and SQL. I guess I was
wondering how tied to SQL SA is? If it's fundamental to the core, then
I'm out of luck. But it different engines can supply their own
navigation logic, then it might be worthwhile.