Hi Michael,

On 3/8/07, Michael Bayer wrote:
> but the point is, and why its "irrelvant" to me as the maintainer of
> SQLAlchemy, is that this is totally an issue with sqlite, and has
> nothing to do with SQLAlchemy.  you should ask on their mailing list
> about this particular behavior.

Sorry, I didn't understand it was directly related to sqlite, I
thought it was a general behavior of all databases, but obviously I
was wrong. I have chose sqlite because it's already there in Python
2.5, but I'll try with other databases to see what happens.

Thank you for your answer.

Andrea.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/