Yes, but I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong ;-) I suppose
I should call create_engine with the module=pyodbc?
I was just using the creator argument (as I was doing already because
I needed to change the connectionstring to use integrated security
anyway), and just switched that from adodbapi to pyodbc. So maybe it's
still using the default adodbapi settngs...
Hmm, seems to make sense... oops... (well, it's not really clear from
the docs that this is used for anything else than determining which
module to use to create the connection, which seems unnecessary if you
create it yourself)

I'll try it on monday...