Michael> OK this was something small, the "alltests.py" scripts needed
    Michael> to call testbase's main() function and not its runTests()
    Michael> method, so that the exit code is propigated.  rev 2414.

    skip> Excellent.  Trying a test run now...

The good news is the test failures are now properly reported.  The bad news
is there are test failures.  I'm going to try and get things set up to test
on the Solaris systems at work, but it would help if people could take a
peek at the test logs:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/all/g5%20OSX%20trunk/builds/37/step-SQLAlchemy/0

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/all/g5%20OSX%202.5/builds/16/step-SQLAlchemy/0

and let me know if any of those are expected.  It would also help if someone
using SA on Mac OSX could run the tests to see what (if anything) fails.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
"The hippies and the hipsters did some great stuff in the sixties,