I was excited to see the server_side_cursors option that was added
recently.

I saw the reports of it not working with autoload = True, but I've
been having trouble getting it to work at all.

When attempting to select a row using:

>>> t2.select().execute().fetchone()

I get:

INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine.0x..d0 SELECT thing.id FROM thing
INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine.0x..d0 {}
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line
811, in __repr__
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line
671, in _get_col
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line
659, in _convert_key
sqlalchemy.exceptions.NoSuchColumnError: "Could not locate column in
row for column '0'"

This query runs fine without server_side_cursors = True

Any suggestions?