I have a many-to-many relationship between two entities, call them A
and B.  This is easy enough to model in sqlalchemy using Elixir.
However, to complicate things, I need an integer column somewhere
called 'priority'.  In the relationship between an A and multiple Bs,
I want the Bs to be ordered by the value of the 'priority' column.  In
the relationship between a B and multiple As, the value of 'priority'
is irrelevant.

The problem is, I don't know what entity needs to have the 'priority'
column in it, or how to model this in the relationship between A and
B.  I thought that maybe the 'priority' column should be in the
secondary table that handles the many-to-many relationship between A
and B, but I'm not sure how to set that up, and I'm not sure that
Elixir can handle that at all.

I'd appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction on
this.