it would appear the query to read back constraint information is:

SELECT
              ac.constraint_name,
              ac.constraint_type,
              LOWER(loc.column_name) AS local_column,
              LOWER(rem.table_name) AS remote_table,
              LOWER(rem.column_name) AS remote_column,
              LOWER(rem.owner) AS remote_owner
            FROM all_constraints%(dblink)s ac,
              all_cons_columns%(dblink)s loc,
              all_cons_columns%(dblink)s rem
            WHERE ac.table_name = :table_name
            AND ac.constraint_type IN ('R','P')
            AND ac.owner = :owner
            AND ac.owner = loc.owner
            AND ac.constraint_name = loc.constraint_name
            AND ac.r_owner = rem.owner(+)
            AND ac.r_constraint_name = rem.constraint_name(+)
            -- order multiple primary keys correctly
            ORDER BY ac.constraint_name, loc.position, rem.position

so...theres your lower case.