i think using entry points to load in external database dialects is a
great idea.

though the current six core dialects i think i still want to load via
__import__ though since im a big fan of running SA straight out of
the source directory (and therefore thered be no entry points for
those in that case).

so probably a check via __import__('sqlalchemy.databases') first,
then an entry point lookup.  does that work ?