Hello,

I'm playing a bit with Multiple Table Inheritance (the Non-polymorphic
way) and I got a problem which I have copy/paste on
http://rafb.net/p/HAhx8p22.html

Here is the basic idea of what I want to do (it's a kind of CMS):

- "Content" is the base class for all contents (Pages, News, Events,
Folder, ...)
- "Folder" is a "Content" which can contain one or more "Content"
(Node-like structure)

I suspect that the problem is that I don't have a sequence for my
primary keys in my subclasses .. ?

Thanks,
Julien

--