Well, according to the website, Version 3.0 of SQLAlchemy is the
latest exciting release.  ;)  And that was was October 2006.  As is, I
have to go to the download page to see if a new release is available.
Then I have to download the release to see if any of the features/
fixes interest me.  One could reasonbly argue the website should be
the goto place for latest news and the other sites are simply
extras.

I must say, it's very strange to go to a product's website to find out
I have to go elsewhere to find out the latest skinny...  Or that I
have to download it to find out if I'm interested in it.  The last
thing I want is to subscribe to yet more stuff.  If something is not
broken, I don't want to know about new releases.  If on the other
hand, something is broken, I'd love to be able to go to the package's
website and rapidly determine if the problem has already been
addressed.

Just some food for thought.

Greg