theres a whole bunch of crap regarding case sensitivity in compares.
at this point ive been asked about three thousand times for ILIKE so
sure, we can add it...if we are adding a Like() construct, with a
visit_like() in compiler, thats great; DB's that dont have ILIKE can
pull out lower(x) LIKE(lower(y)) instead.  have ilike() produce a
_Like object with "case_sensitive=False".

there is also a general notion of "case sensitive compare"/"case
insensitive compare".  we have a rather involved way to solve this
which is talked about in ticket #487, including a PG patch.  the
ultimate ability is to put a flag on Column
"case_insensitive_compares" that would produce a DB-specific "case
insensitive" comparison operation automatically.  but complicating
matters is MySQL where compares are *already* case insensitive unless
you play around with their non-SQL COLLATE expression.  something
that should be looked about/thought about with regards to this matter.