I'm trying to wrap my head around the threadlocal plugin to decide if
we need it for our app. We are building a GUI point of sale system.
Until now I have done everything in sessions, basically in one global
shared session. I have read all of the documentation about the
threadlocal strategy but I still cannot decide if we should use it.
Basically we hoped that someone could compare the threadlocal strategy
to the default strategy and some examples in what kind of apps you
would use it.

Thanks,

Koen @ Sofa