Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> importing inside a method is perfectly fine, ill try to see if theres
> a workaround but sometimes there really isnt...

Isn't there a problem with Python 2.5 and imports inside methods?  I'm on a
machine with Python 2.4.3 now, so I can't test, but when I updated one of
mine, I've had to change some code to get TG running fine.  It some import in
Cheetah that had to be put at the top of the file to work correctly.

--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>