I have this piece of code which I came across accidentally:

page = 0
limit = '1'

# note that one of the above values is a string, and the other a 0
data = ATable.select(a_table.c.id.in_(*aIDs), limit=limit, offset=(page*limit))

Note the * on strings which is resulting in ''

Now this query fails because offset part of the query isn't
constructed properly. I think the correct behaviour should be to
ignore the offset part of the query?

I can reproduce on any table on 0.3.6.

thanks.

--