Rick,

I agree, pyodbc is certainly the most reliable connector for me.

This does make me wonder how much longer we should keep support for the
three connectors. Perhaps we should say for compatibility we'll keep
them for a year, but from 21/4/2008 we'll only support pyodbc. That's
assuming we don't find some awful problems with it before then!

Regards,

Paul