SA is now doing no column truncation for MS-SQL, as we have not
placed any limit within the MS-SQL dialects.   previously, SA was
truncating all identifiers to 30 characters for all dialects
(including those that had much larger limitations), and it would
search for these truncated names in result sets.

so this seems to be something happening with the DBAPI itself.  if
you want to do us a favor and attempt your query with the raw DBAPI,
and then look at cursor.description, we can confirm that it is
truncating to 30 characters and we can place this number within the
corresponding dialect so that both sides agree.

if it is the case that MS-SQL overall has a 30 character restriction
you might want to consider shortening your column names.