Rick> Huh?  I thought this was something you wanted....I guess I
    Rick> misunderstood the thread.

    Rick> I don't have time to do this by myself. If someone wants to pick
    Rick> it up and run with it, I'll be happy to work with you and to host
    Rick> the buildslave here, or I'm OK with just letting the thing die,
    Rick> too.

I've got an SQLalchemy build slave running on my Mac at hom, but I've never
been able to get a workable combination of auxiliary database packages.  I
eventually got it mostly working with PostgreSQL but there is still some
fishy sqlite dependency that I can't resolve.  If someone would like to help
me figure things out I'd be most appreciative.

Skip Montanaro