IMHO, this solves my use case nicely. It's slightly longer than what I
proposed but doesn't reach my internal "this_is_too_long_to_type"
threshold and it's more explicit...

So for me it's a +1 for that solution (along with documenting the
joinpoint behavior ;-)).

--
Gaƫtan de Menten
http://openhex.org