I'm new to this list.  I've searched the archives, and could not find
this issue addressed.  Apologies if I've missed it.

I'm using 0.3.8.  In ansisql.py, the tests for max_identifier_length()
are of the form:

if len(bind_name) >= self.dialect.max_identifier_length():

However, this prohibits me from having identifiers that are exactly
max_identifier_length() long.  I'm using Oracle, and I have columns that
are 30 characters long.  max_identifier_length() returns 30 for Oracle,
as it should.  However, ansisql.py truncates the names because the test
is >=, not >.  This prevents me from accessing these columns.

I think this is a bug in ansisql.py.  If others agree, I'll submit a bug
report and patch.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for sqlalchemy.

Eric.