On Jun 27, 4:34 pm, voltron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could you point me to the url where this example is? I wonder why
> order_by and other things work with the ORM then and group_by left out

Here is where to find the group_by method in the documentation:
>From the main table of contents, select "Generated Documentation",
then search for "Class Query" and click on that link.  Now you're
here:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/sqlalchemy_orm.html#docstrings_sqlalchemy.orm_Query
Now scroll down to method group_by.

For more usage suggestions, see the following:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/datamapping.html#datamapping_query_callingstyles

And here is exactly where the example given by Huy Do is found:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/adv_datamapping.html#advdatamapping_selects