> it's all okay. i just thought that if it is a "Context", u should have
> some destructors - as u call many constructors. otherwise it is not
> reentrant - or at least repeatable.

I only call it "context" because Mike uses the word for session
contexts, and this is a wrapper around that.  To me "context" is a
meaningless word like "bind" or "node" or "data": it can mean
anything.

> But if the idea is that this context will always be one-and-only,
> lives forever, and all db-stuff will happen within this one single
> instance, then, yeah, no point of destructing anything.

Yes, SAContext is pretty much once-per-application.  Another kind of
"context" would be needed for repeatable black-box testing.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>