I've made changes in the trunk for 0.3.9 that I hope will take care
of reflection issues reported in MySQL 3.23, 4.0 and 4.1, as well
as odds and ends in current releases.  It would be super super
useful if anyone who has had reflection issues in the past to pull
a copy of the trunk and give it a try before we cut a 0.3.9 release.

Some of these issues are corner cases tied to a particular point
version of the MySQL server and/or MySQL-python.  I've tested the
latest on around 150 different combinations, but full coverage
would be something like 3,500 combos.  So, a little help is greatly
appreciated!  :)  Plus, real schema are bound to be more
challenging than my test cases.

Cheers,
Jason