On Jul 16, 2007, at 10:41 AM, non-alex wrote:

> I want to load all this relations in one query.

yeah...we dont currently support eager loading across cyclical
relationships.  I have tried to make this work and in fact its not so
hard to formulate the query (since eager loading creates aliases
anyway), but it ran into some snags on the row-receiving side when it
was trying to tell one level of table from another and trying not to
go into an endless loop.  which is not to say its impossible, but
just its a lot more complex than it seems (not to mention you have to
explicitly set a "depth" parameter on your query so it knows how
"deep" youd like to go).   feel free to open an enhancement ticket
for this since id like to get it in there eventually, hopefully
within the 0.4 series.