On 16 июл, 19:26, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 2007, at 10:41 AM, non-alex wrote:

> yeah...we dont currently support eager loading across cyclical
> relationships.

Well, i thought that my example does not concern cyclical relations.
In my case, relation paths are
A-(foreign key1)->B->C
A-(foreign key2)->B
and not, say, A->B->A.
So "depth" parameter not needed.
But If you do not object to alter eagerloading, including cyclical
relations, I'll wait the new version.

One more question about 0.4 version.
I want to refresh attributes of large collection of objects.
Session refresh/expire/load will be  too slow - many queries.
Session.clear() seems to be overkill - ALL objects removed from
session -right?
You discouraged to use always_refresh (I agree with it).
I found this 'unofficial' recipe in mailing list:
result =
query._select_statement(query.compile(),populate_existing=True)
How can I do massive refresh by one query (including eager loading) in
0.4 version?

In some thread, you said that