Hi, I decided to explore Pylons and was going through the QuickView
tutorial when I came across a problem.

I am getting the following exception:

page = model.Page.get_by(title=u'FrontPage')
Traceback (most recent call last):
"SQLError: (ProgrammingError) ERROR:  column "frontpage" does not
exist

SELECT pages.content AS pages_content, pages.title AS pages_title
FROM pages
WHERE pages.title = FrontPage ORDER BY pages.title
 LIMIT 1 'SELECT pages.content AS pages_content, pages.title AS
pages_title \nFROM pages \nWHERE pages.title = %(pages_title)s ORDER
BY pages.title \n LIMIT 1' {'pages_title': u'FrontPage'}"

It looked to me that the sql query was not being properly generated.
The "FrontPage" within the query should be escaped with single quotes,
e.g:
SELECT pages.content AS pages_content, pages.title AS pages_title
FROM pages
WHERE pages.title = 'FrontPage' ORDER BY pages.title
LIMIT 1

After trying the same query with "title" not defined as unicode i have
no problems, e,g:
page = model.Page.get_by(title='FrontPage')
succeeds perfectly.

Is this the expected unicode behavior for sqlalchemy?