I am having trouble understanding how one is supposed to utilize
multiple mapper extensions at the same time that override before_update,
etc.  In the source, I see the `_ExtensionCarrier` class has a method
called `_do()`:

     def _do(self, funcname, *args, **kwargs):
         for elem in self.__elements:
             ret = getattr(elem, funcname)(*args, **kwargs)
             if ret is not EXT_PASS:
                 return ret
         else:
             return EXT_PASS

It appears that the first MapperExtension to return something other than
EXT_PASS will prevent any subsequent MapperExtensions from being called.
How am I supposed to implement two MapperExtensions that each have some
behavior to perform, say, `before_update`, and have them both be called?

Thanks.

--
Jonathan LaCour
http://cleverdevil.org